To reverse engineer an existing database:
1. Select “File | Reverse Engineer” from the main menu:
2. In the “Reverse Engineering” dialog box, select a connection (see Connections Management section) and click on “Next”:
3. In the next step, select the items to be imported (Tables, Views, Procedures and Sequences), then click on “Import”:
4. In the console below, the process will display a notification regarding the success or failure of the database items import.
5. Tables and relationships are positioned on the diagram (Standard Edition).
6. Manually drag and drop tables and/or relationships from the treeview to the diagram (Free Edition).
Available in: Free and Standard Editions