We announce that we changed the name of our modeling tool from ER/One to ER/Builder.
ER/One : A free Data Modeler Tool
ER/One Data Modeler allows developers to graphically design databases by using physical models and entity relationship diagrams to automatically generate the most popular SQL databases. It also allows developers to easier deploy the databases by offering a sophisticated visual data modeling environment. The software reduces errors in databases development while improves productivity and simplifies data modeling. Developers can visualize physical models structures to understand their databases, create new databases, modify, analyze, and optimize the solution. It is extremely easy to use and understand. Dedicated for both beginners and experts in database modeling, it is simple to get familiar with. ER/One provides all the features you expect of a professional database modeling and design tool.
ER/One Data modeler also allows:
- Generation of physical data models.
- Managing an unlimited numbers of tables.
- Creation of index, keys, triggers, stored procedures, views, generators and domains.
- Generation of a script for Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite and Firebird database engines.
- DBMS-specific data models
- Large Model Management
- Define entities, attributes, domains, indexes, sequences and relationships
- Visual data modeling
- Object browser (treeview)
- Check Model
- Generate DDL script
- Options management
- Define views and procedures
- Export model as an Image
- Preview and print of model with printer setting
- Duplicate an entity
- Identifying relationship
- Many to many relationship
- Reverse engineering for MySQL, PostgreSQL and Firebird
- Supporting schemas for PostgreSQL, SQL Server and Oracle
- Connection and database generation for MySQL, PostgreSQL and Firebird
Your feedback interests us , we kindly ask you to send us :
- Features to improve ER/One
- Detected bugs